- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Cordova weather in May 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 136136 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Cordova, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Cordova in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Cordova in May, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordova in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordova in May - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Cordova in May?
The average sea temperature around Cordova in May is 8°C.
Does it rain in Cordova in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cordova in May and the average monthly rainfall is 136mm.
Cordova sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cordova in May 2020. Select a month to view Cordova sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:36||21:46|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:57||22:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:27||22:56|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.