- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Cordova weather in May 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 136136 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Cordova, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cordova weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cordova in May is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 136mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Cordova in May is 8°C (46°F).
Cordova sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cordova in May 2020. Select a month to view Cordova sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:36||21:46|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:57||22:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:27||22:56|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Alaska
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details