- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Mobile weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Mobile, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mobile weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mobile in May is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 116mm (4.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mobile in May is 25°C (77°F).
Mobile sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mobile in May 2020. Select a month to view Mobile sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:08||19:31|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:56||19:41|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:50||19:50|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details