- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Mobile weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Mobile, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alabama
How hot is it in Mobile in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Mobile in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mobile in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mobile in March - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mobile in March?
The average sea temperature around Mobile in March is 17°C.
Does it rain in Mobile in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Mobile in March and the average monthly rainfall is 152mm.
Mobile sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mobile in March 2021. Select a month to view Mobile sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:18||17:51|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:01||19:01|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:42||19:11|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Alabama in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.