- Book early for deals on winter ski holidays in 2019/2020
- Pay low holiday deposit from just £70 per person
- Book skiing holidays to Bansko, Borovets & Pamporovo
Bucharest weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bucharest weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bucharest in May is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 70mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bucharest in May 2020. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:06||20:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:47||20:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||20:53|
- Find low prices on flights to Romania
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Romania destinations
- Poiana Brasov
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details