- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Doha weather in May 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Doha in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Doha in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in May - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in May?
The average sea temperature around Doha in May is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Doha in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in May 2020. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||04:58||18:05|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:49||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:44||18:20|
- Find cheap flights to Qatar with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.