- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Kathmandu weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Kathmandu, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kathmandu in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kathmandu in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kathmandu in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kathmandu in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kathmandu in May?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kathmandu in May and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kathmandu in May 2020. Select a month to view Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:24||18:38|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:14||18:47|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:08||18:55|
- Find low prices on flights to Nepal
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.