- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Windhoek weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Windhoek in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Windhoek in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Windhoek in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Windhoek in May - that's 91% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Windhoek in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Windhoek in May and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Windhoek in May 2020. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:11||18:26|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:17||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:24||18:15|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.