- Save up to 10% on cruises to Jordan
- Book Marella Cruises online with TUI
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Amman weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Amman, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Amman weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Amman in May is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 80% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Amman sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amman in May 2020. Select a month to view Amman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:50||19:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:38||19:28|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:31||19:37|
- Book escorted tours to Jordan with TUI
- Visit the Dead Sea, Petra, Wai Rum & more
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
Discover more about Jordan
More Jordan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details