- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Tashkent weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Tashkent, Uzbekistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tashkent weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tashkent in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 79mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tashkent in March 2020. Select a month to view Tashkent sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:57||18:14|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:33||18:31|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:08||18:47|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Uzbekistan
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
More Uzbekistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details