- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Texarkana weather in March 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Texarkana, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Texarkana weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Texarkana in March is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Texarkana sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Texarkana in March 2020. Select a month to view Texarkana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:44||18:13|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:24||19:25|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:04||19:36|
- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Discover more about the USA
More Arkansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details