- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Little Rock weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Little Rock, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Little Rock in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Little Rock in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Little Rock in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Little Rock in March - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Little Rock in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Little Rock in March and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Little Rock sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Little Rock in March 2020. Select a month to view Little Rock sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:38||18:05|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:17||19:18|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:57||19:30|
- Save up to 25% on hotels in North & Central America
- Book hotels in Montreal, LA, Playa del Carmen & more
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arkansas in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arkansas in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.