- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Little Rock weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Little Rock, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Little Rock weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Little Rock in March is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 122mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Little Rock sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Little Rock in March 2020. Select a month to view Little Rock sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:38||18:05|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:17||19:18|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:57||19:30|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Arkansas
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about the USA
More Arkansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details