- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Fayetteville weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Fayetteville, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fayetteville weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fayetteville in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fayetteville sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fayetteville in March 2020. Select a month to view Fayetteville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:46||18:12|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:25||19:25|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:03||19:38|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the USA
More Arkansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details