- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Graciosa weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Graciosa, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Graciosa weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Graciosa in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 33% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 116mm (4.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Graciosa in March is 15°C (59°F).
Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Graciosa in March 2020. Select a month to view Graciosa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:24||18:45|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:01||19:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:38||20:15|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about Portugal
More Azores destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details