- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Noumea weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 135135 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Noumea, New Caledonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Noumea weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Noumea in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 135mm (5.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Noumea in March is 26°C (79°F).
Noumea sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Noumea in March 2020. Select a month to view Noumea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:50||18:22|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:56||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:02||17:55|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Popular New Caledonia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Caledonia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details