- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Noumea weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for New Caledonia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Noumea, New Caledonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for New Caledonia
How hot is it in Noumea in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Noumea in August, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Noumea in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Noumea in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Noumea in August?
The average sea temperature around Noumea in August is 22°C.
Does it rain in Noumea in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Noumea in August and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Noumea sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Noumea in August 2020. Select a month to view Noumea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:27||17:34|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:18||17:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:05||17:44|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in New Caledonia in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Caledonia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.