- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Noumea weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for New Caledonia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for New Caledonia
The June weather guide for Noumea, New Caledonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Noumea in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Noumea in June, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Noumea in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Noumea in June - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Noumea in June?
The average sea temperature around Noumea in June is 23°C.
Does it rain in Noumea in June?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Noumea in June and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Noumea sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Noumea in June 2021. Select a month to view Noumea sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:26||17:18|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:31||17:18|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:34||17:21|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.