- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Vaduz weather in March 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Vaduz, Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Vaduz weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Vaduz in March is a cold 4°C (39°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -3°C (27°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 65mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vaduz in March 2020. Select a month to view Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:01||18:08|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:32||18:29|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:02||19:50|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Liechtenstein destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details