- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Vaduz weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Liechtenstein with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Liechtenstein
The November weather guide for Vaduz, Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Vaduz in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Vaduz in November, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vaduz in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaduz in November - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vaduz in November?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Vaduz in November and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vaduz in November 2020. Select a month to view Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:05||17:05|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:26||16:47|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:47||16:35|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Liechtenstein destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.