- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Vaduz weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Liechtenstein with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Liechtenstein
The June weather guide for Vaduz, Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Vaduz in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Vaduz in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vaduz in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaduz in June - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vaduz in June?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Vaduz in June and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vaduz in June 2021. Select a month to view Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:30||21:10|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:26||21:19|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:30||21:21|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.