- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Vaduz weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Liechtenstein with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Vaduz, Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Liechtenstein
How cold is it in Vaduz in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Vaduz in February, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vaduz in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaduz in February - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vaduz in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Vaduz in February and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vaduz in February 2021. Select a month to view Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:47||17:24|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:28||17:45|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:04||18:06|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Liechtenstein destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.