- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Vaduz weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Liechtenstein with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Liechtenstein
The December weather guide for Vaduz, Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Vaduz in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Vaduz in December, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vaduz in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaduz in December - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vaduz in December?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Vaduz in December and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vaduz in December 2021. Select a month to view Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:48||16:34|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:02||16:33|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:08||16:42|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.