- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Vaduz weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Liechtenstein with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Liechtenstein
The December weather guide for Vaduz, Liechtenstein shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Vaduz in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Vaduz in December, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vaduz in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vaduz in December - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vaduz in December?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Vaduz in December and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vaduz in December 2020. Select a month to view Vaduz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:48||16:34|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||08:02||16:33|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||08:08||16:42|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Liechtenstein destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.