- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Nuuk weather in March 2020
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Nuuk, Greenland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nuuk weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nuuk in March is a very cold -5°C (23°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -11°C (12°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 25% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nuuk in March is -1°C (30°F).
Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuuk in March 2020. Select a month to view Nuuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:33||17:47|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:40||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:47||20:17|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Greenland destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details