- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Rajshahi weather in March 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Rajshahi, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rajshahi weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rajshahi in March is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 23mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rajshahi in March 2020. Select a month to view Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:28||19:08|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:13||19:15|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:58||19:21|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Bangladesh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details