- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Rajshahi weather in March 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Rajshahi, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rajshahi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Rajshahi in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rajshahi in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rajshahi in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Rajshahi in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Rajshahi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rajshahi in March 2020. Select a month to view Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:28||19:08|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:13||19:15|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:58||19:21|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bangladesh in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bangladesh in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.