- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Rajshahi weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The March weather guide for Rajshahi, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rajshahi in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Rajshahi in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rajshahi in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rajshahi in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Rajshahi in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Rajshahi in March and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rajshahi in March 2022. Select a month to view Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:28||19:08|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:14||19:15|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:59||19:21|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.