- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Rajshahi weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The April weather guide for Rajshahi, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rajshahi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Rajshahi in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rajshahi in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rajshahi in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Rajshahi in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Rajshahi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rajshahi in April 2021. Select a month to view Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:58||19:22|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:44||19:28|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:32||19:34|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.