- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Rajshahi weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bangladesh with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bangladesh
The January weather guide for Rajshahi, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rajshahi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Rajshahi in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rajshahi in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rajshahi in January - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Rajshahi in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Rajshahi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Rajshahi in January 2022. Select a month to view Rajshahi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:49||18:29|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:51||18:40|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:48||18:50|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.