- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Papohaku Beach, Molokai weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Papohaku Beach, Molokai, Hawaii shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Papohaku Beach, Molokai sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Papohaku Beach, Molokai in June 2020. Select a month to view Papohaku Beach, Molokai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:47||19:07|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:47||19:12|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:51||19:15|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Hawaii
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Hawaii in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hawaii in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.