- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Doha weather in June 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2828°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Doha weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Doha in June is a very hot 40°C (104°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 28°C (82°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Doha in June is 30°C (86°F).
Doha sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in June 2020. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:43||18:20|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:43||18:26|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:47||18:28|
- Find low prices on flights to Qatar
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Qatar destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details