- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Qatar
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Doha weather in June 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2828°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Doha in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Doha in June with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 28°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in June - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in June?
The average sea temperature around Doha in June is 30°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Doha in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in June 2020. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||04:43||18:20|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:43||18:26|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||04:47||18:28|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Qatar
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.