- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Skopje weather in June 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Skopje, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Skopje in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Skopje in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skopje in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skopje in June - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skopje in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Skopje in June and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Skopje sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Skopje in June 2020. Select a month to view Skopje sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:01||20:04|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||04:58||20:12|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:02||20:14|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in North Macedonia in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Macedonia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.