- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Skopje weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Macedonia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for North Macedonia
The July weather guide for Skopje, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Skopje in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Skopje in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skopje in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skopje in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skopje in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Skopje in July and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Skopje sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Skopje in July 2022. Select a month to view Skopje sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:02||20:14|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:13||20:08|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:26||19:54|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.