- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Skopje weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Macedonia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for North Macedonia
The August weather guide for Skopje, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Skopje in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Skopje in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skopje in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skopje in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skopje in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Skopje in August and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Skopje sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Skopje in August 2021. Select a month to view Skopje sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:28||19:53|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:43||19:33|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:59||19:09|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Macedonia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.