- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Skopje weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Macedonia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for North Macedonia
The December weather guide for Skopje, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Skopje in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Skopje in December, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skopje in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skopje in December - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skopje in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Skopje in December and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Skopje sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Skopje in December 2021. Select a month to view Skopje sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:43||16:04|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:56||16:04|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:02||16:13|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.