- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Skopje weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Macedonia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for North Macedonia
The January weather guide for Skopje, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Skopje in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Skopje in January, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skopje in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skopje in January - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skopje in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Skopje in January and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Skopje sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Skopje in January 2022. Select a month to view Skopje sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:02||16:13|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:59||16:29|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:48||16:48|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.