- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Skopje weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for North Macedonia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for North Macedonia
The January weather guide for Skopje, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Skopje in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Skopje in January, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skopje in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skopje in January - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skopje in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Skopje in January and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Skopje sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Skopje in January 2022. Select a month to view Skopje sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:02||16:13|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:59||16:29|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:48||16:48|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.