- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Skopje weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for North Macedonia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Skopje, North Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Skopje in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Skopje in September, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skopje in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skopje in September - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skopje in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Skopje in September and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Skopje sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Skopje in September 2020. Select a month to view Skopje sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:00||19:07|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:15||18:43|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:30||18:17|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in North Macedonia in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Macedonia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.