- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Whitefish weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Whitefish, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Whitefish in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Whitefish in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whitefish in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whitefish in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whitefish in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Whitefish in July and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Whitefish sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Whitefish in July 2020. Select a month to view Whitefish sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:41||21:42|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:54||21:33|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:12||21:15|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Montana in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.