- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Lake Havasu City weather in July 2019
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Lake Havasu City, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lake Havasu City weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lake Havasu City in July is a very hot 39°C (102°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 87% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 19mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Lake Havasu City sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Havasu City in July 2019. Select a month to view Lake Havasu City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:28||19:54|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:36||19:50|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:47||19:40|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Arizona destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details