- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Uganda
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Kampala weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Kampala, Uganda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kampala in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kampala in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kampala in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kampala in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kampala in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Kampala in July and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Kampala sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kampala in July 2020. Select a month to view Kampala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:49||18:58|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:52||19:00|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:52||19:00|
- Find the cheapest flights to Entebbe (EBB), Uganda
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Uganda in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Uganda in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.