- Discover Millennium Hotels top deals for the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman & more
- Including sale offers, breakfast deals & best rates
Doha weather in July 2020
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3232°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Doha, Qatar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Doha in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Doha in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 29°C at night.
How sunny is it in Doha in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Doha in July - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Doha in July?
The average sea temperature around Doha in July is 32°C.
Does it ever rain in Doha in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Doha in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Doha sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Doha in July 2020. Select a month to view Doha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:47||18:28|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:54||18:26|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:01||18:20|
- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Qatar destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.