- Save on flight+hotel bookings with Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Boston, New York, Orlando & more
- Holiday prices start from just £369 per person
Lhasa, Tibet weather in July 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Lhasa, Tibet, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Lhasa, Tibet in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Lhasa, Tibet in July, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lhasa, Tibet in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lhasa, Tibet in July - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lhasa, Tibet in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Lhasa, Tibet in July and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lhasa, Tibet in July 2020. Select a month to view Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:59||21:00|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:06||20:57|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:15||20:49|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.