- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Lhasa, Tibet weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The May weather guide for Lhasa, Tibet, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lhasa, Tibet in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Lhasa, Tibet in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lhasa, Tibet in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lhasa, Tibet in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lhasa, Tibet in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Lhasa, Tibet in May and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lhasa, Tibet in May 2021. Select a month to view Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||07:13||20:32|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||07:02||20:42|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:56||20:51|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.