- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2021/2022
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Lhasa, Tibet weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Lhasa, Tibet, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lhasa, Tibet in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Lhasa, Tibet in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lhasa, Tibet in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lhasa, Tibet in June - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lhasa, Tibet in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Lhasa, Tibet in June and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lhasa, Tibet in June 2021. Select a month to view Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:56||20:51|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:55||20:57|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:58||21:00|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.