- Save £50 per person on holidays to China
- Visit the Great Wall, Warriers in Xian, Shanghai & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Lhasa, Tibet weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Lhasa, Tibet, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lhasa, Tibet in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lhasa, Tibet in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lhasa, Tibet in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lhasa, Tibet in August - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lhasa, Tibet in August?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Lhasa, Tibet in August and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lhasa, Tibet in August 2021. Select a month to view Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:15||20:48|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:24||20:35|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:32||20:19|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.