- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Nikko weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Japan
The May weather guide for Nikko, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nikko in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Nikko in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nikko in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nikko in May - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nikko in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Nikko in May and the average monthly rainfall is 147mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nikko sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nikko in May 2022. Select a month to view Nikko sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||04:48||18:30|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||04:34||18:43|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||04:25||18:54|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.