- Explore top handpicked deals on luxury holidays
- Sign up for free to receive exclusive deals daily
- Book holidays to destinations around the world
Nikko weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Japan
The October weather guide for Nikko, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nikko in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Nikko in October, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nikko in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nikko in October - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nikko in October?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Nikko in October and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Nikko in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Nikko is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nikko sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nikko in October 2021. Select a month to view Nikko sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:37||17:25|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:50||17:04|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:04||16:46|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.