- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Nikko weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 223223 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Nikko, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Japan
How hot is it in Nikko in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Nikko in July, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nikko in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nikko in July - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nikko in July?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Nikko in July and the average monthly rainfall is 223mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Nikko in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Nikko is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Nikko sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nikko in July 2020. Select a month to view Nikko sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:26||19:04|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:35||19:00|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||04:46||18:49|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Japan
Where is hot in Japan in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.