- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Fukuoka weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The May weather guide for Fukuoka, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fukuoka in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Fukuoka in May, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fukuoka in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fukuoka in May - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fukuoka in May?
The average sea temperature around Fukuoka in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Fukuoka in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Fukuoka in May and the average monthly rainfall is 166mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fukuoka sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fukuoka in May 2022. Select a month to view Fukuoka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:30||19:01|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:17||19:12|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:10||19:23|
- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in Asia
- Book hotel stays in Thailand, Malaysia, Singamore & more
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.