- Find cheap flights to Japan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Fukuoka weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 301301 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Fukuoka, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fukuoka sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fukuoka in July 2020. Select a month to view Fukuoka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:12||19:33|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:20||19:29|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:30||19:19|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Japan
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about Japan
Where's hot in Japan in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Japan in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.