- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Japan
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Fukuoka weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 191191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The September weather guide for Fukuoka, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fukuoka in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fukuoka in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fukuoka in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fukuoka in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fukuoka in September?
The average sea temperature around Fukuoka in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Fukuoka in September?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Fukuoka in September and the average monthly rainfall is 191mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Fukuoka in September?
On average 1.5 days in September in Fukuoka are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fukuoka sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fukuoka in September 2021. Select a month to view Fukuoka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:52||18:44|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:02||18:25|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:12||18:04|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.