- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
Fukuoka weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Japan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Japan
The April weather guide for Fukuoka, Japan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fukuoka in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Fukuoka in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fukuoka in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fukuoka in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fukuoka in April?
The average sea temperature around Fukuoka in April is 15°C.
Does it rain in Fukuoka in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Fukuoka in April and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fukuoka sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fukuoka in April 2022. Select a month to view Fukuoka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:07||18:39|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:49||18:49|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:31||19:00|
- Save up to 8% on holidays to Japan
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.