- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Conway weather in January 2020
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -14-14°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Conway, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Conway weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Conway in January is a very cold -2°C (28°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -14°C (7°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 70mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Conway sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Conway in January 2020. Select a month to view Conway sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:19||16:17|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:16||16:33|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:03||16:53|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about the USA
More New Hampshire destinations
- Lake Sunapee
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details